mdex Router MX560
The mdex LTE Router MX560 has one SIM Slot.
Release: May 6, 2021 (v.2.0)
Extensive Setup Guide with detaild informations of mdex LTE Router MX560:
• Introduction (specifications, preconfiguration, connections and interfaces, etc.)
• Installation (quick start, connecting antennas, power supply, replace sim cards, Din Rail Bracket, etc.)
• Setup configuration (sim mobile settings, network settings, OpenVPN client, forwarding, remote access, WLAN, etc.)
Release: May 6, 2021 (v.1.0)
Quick Guide with basic informations of the mdex LTE Router MX560:
• Specifications & Interfaces
• Installation (insert SIM card, connecting antennas, powering, wall/DIN rail mounting, connection of terninal device)
• Important Information
Release: May 6, 2021 (v.1.1)
This Quick Start describes the easy setup of the MX560 for remote access to a connected terminal device when using an mdexSIM.
Here are available Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) in English.
Installation & configuration:
Have you not found a solution?
How to make a MX560 Firmware Update
| Download: MX560 Firmware-Paket_12.01.07.119 (*.zip) Release-Notes
| The required firmware file MX560_R_xx.xx.xx.xxx_WEBUI.bin for the update is located in the firmware package (*.zip) in the folder Binaries.
No Problem! We are personally available to support you.
In compliance with the Important hints to handle confidential data
, simply open a mdex Support Ticket
The ticket will be processed immediately by an mdex employee.